NEW DELHI: The govt on Sunday ordered an NIA probe into the seizure of 79 crude bombs the previous day in Bhangar, a minority pocket and flashpoint near Kolkata where TMC is locked in a high-stakes duel with a smaller rival in the April 29 polls. The bomb haul needs to be probed for a larger conspiracy and national security threats, govt said. Cops found the bombs, jute ropes, etc in an abandoned house. No arrests have been made so far. “The case is related to illegal storage of explosives to endanger lives and property, thereby intending to create fear,” govt said. Source link Post Views: 17 Post navigation Kejriwal tried to stop defections, but it was a case of too little, too late | India News SC: Court can deny pre-arrest bail, not order surrender | India News