Tulsi Gabbard made a video update on her husband’s cancer battle. Laura Loomer took a dig at her. Tulsi Gabbard, the former director of National Intelligence, shared an update about her husband’s cancer battle on Thursday but Laura Loomer did not balk before throwing dirt at Gabbard, as Loomer said Gabbard resurfaced right at the time when she can throw her hat in the ring for a presidential bid in 2028.“Earlier this year, my husband Abraham was diagnosed with a very rare bone cancer,” Gabbard said in a video shared to social media Thursday. “This has been a very challenging time for us and is hard to talk about.”Abraham was diagnosed earlier this year with sacral chordoma and has since undergone surgery to remove the tumor and surrounding tissue. Gabbard shared clips of her husband in the hospital as he prepared to go into surgery, which was successful. “So many of you have reached out asking how he’s doing and sharing your prayers and well wishes with us,” she said. “We made this video to share a little about what this journey has been like and to update you on his recovery.”“A few weeks after the surgery was done, pathologists and the doctor said that they were confident that they were able to cut out all of the cancerous bone and tissue,” she said in the video in which Abraham also appeared and hugged an emotional Gabbard. “The reality is that the battle isn’t over yet,” she said, adding that her husband will need to continue receiving frequent MRIs to ensure the cancer does not come back.“Wow! Glad Tulsi Gabbard’s husband has recovered from his very rare cancer diagnosis so quickly!” Laura Loomer posted, reacting to Gabbard’s video and faced backlash for targeting the cancer battle.“Just in time for her to launch a Presidential campaign on Tucker Qatarlson’s 3rd Party ticket. Gee! Who saw this coming? Good thing she has a soft landing resignation as opposed to being fired, which was the original plan,” Loomer said.Gabbard first disclosed her husband’s diagnosis in May when she announced her resignation, saying he would face “major challenges in the coming weeks and months.” “At this time, I must step away from public service to be by his side and fully support him through this battle,” she wrote in her resignation letter to President Trump.Gabbard officially left the administration in June after serving as director of National Intelligence for 16 months. Source link Post Views: 7 Post navigation Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir sworn in as Bangladesh’s 23rd President Not just Indian techies, why the American dream died for Harry and Meghan | World News